- There have been over 250 weddings at Christ Church since its establishment in 1817.
- Christ Church is a three season venue for weddings.
- A site supervisor will facilitate all necessary visits and use of the church.
- The large lawn is available for receptions.
Building and Grounds Specifics
- The church can handle a maximum of 200 guests.
- The balcony may not be used at this time.
- There is ample parking on the grounds.
- There is no running water in the building, but facilities will be available for guests right next door.
**not handicapped accessible due to the historic nature of the church.
- Personal decorations are welcome, however confetti and rice/ birdseed are to only be used outside.
- The church will be cleaned before your rehearsal/ wedding.
- No candles other than altar candles are allowed.
- There is an electronic organ, and a recently restored pump organ.
**the most memorable weddings at Christ Church Guilford have been those with instrumental music.
- The building's acoustics are excellent.
- The church's bronze bell may be rung.
- The rental fee for the building is $250, which covers the cleaning of the building as well as other services provided.
- Other donations for the preservation of the church are welcome.